- Review ALL new listings every single day so that our clients don’t miss out on anything.
- Negotiate fiercely so our clients get the best possible terms.
- Show any property on the market (and some not listed).
- Network our clients to work with the best real estate attorneys, contractors, lenders, and handymen. We refer because we know they are experienced and do a good job, not because we receive a kickback or something in return.
- Prepare board paperwork into a professional board package to expedite approval and closing.
- Can cancel the listing agreement with Elevated Stories at any time with no penalty.
- Seller does not pay Elevated Stories a commission if they find buyer on own.
- Unique marketing plan that exposes your property to the most possible buyers.
- Work with professional photographers and stagers for the best possible listing pictures.
- Responsive to buyer leads to increase the chances of showing to qualified buyers.
- Provide sellers weekly reports and updates.
- Market your unit on dozens of websites and social media platforms.
- Price your unit aggressively to get you the highest market rent.
- Screen applicants to ensure you get the highest quality tenants.
- Prepare the lease with all required forms and paperwork.
- Electronic lease signing.
- Collect, organize, and review all of your paperwork.
- Take you to the best units on the market, regardless of whether we end up making a commission.
- ALWAYS negotiate for the lowest rent and best possible terms for you.
- Schedule and show units to you (some that aren’t listed).
- Prepare any paperwork (for condos and co-ops)
- Strengthen your application so it stands out from others.